Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Taste of Awesome

We've all had those mishaps that render a favorite piece of clothing unwearable...like a hole in my favorite cashmere sweater.  I thought I was going to have to throw it away.  I put it aside because I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away without a proper mourning period. 

It was during this sad time that I was eyeing a yardsale find-a backpack-that I had "girlyfied" with SPARKLES, and I realized that my sweater may have a chance after all!!  So I dashed to my sewing box, broke out the sequins, and dolled that sweater up.  As soon as I figure this stupid picture-to-computer issue out, you will get a glimpse of my eternal awesomeness...JK...or not;)

And the moral of the story is, (drumroll please) that with a little time and creativity, anything is possible.  Well, maybe not ANYTHING, but most things.

What have you resurrected lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment