Sunday, October 21, 2012

Better Laundry Detergent (homemade, of course)

I've been making my own laundry detergent for a few years.  Earlier this year, I just couldn't get over the urge to have great-smelling laundry even though I knew it was clean...so, I hung my head and bought detergent.  Once!  That sticker shock brought me back to reality:)

I went on the prowl for an easy-to-make variety that smelled like heaven.  And I found it!!  This was my third attempt.
 
   http://www.howdoesshe.com/cheaper-and-better-diy-laundry-detergent/



LOVE IT!!!  I bought the Purex crystals at SAMS for the same price as the smaller WM version, and it boosts the scent even more.  I am thrilled with this detergent.  It definitely won't last me a year, but not having to make or buy it but a few times a year is worth it to me...and next time I'll probably use an off-brand of the Oxi-clean.

I hope you'll get up the courage to try this out, because it is amazing.  And really strong--you only need about a tablespoon per load!  That's why it supposedly lasts for a year.

Will you try it, pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment