Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Forecast: Sunshine : )

I feel like I'm finally beginning to wake up after sleeping a little too soundly.  I have been discussing some of my anxiety issues with some friends, and I've been amazed at how similar some of their stories are to mine.  I find it so sad that although my life isn't that complicated, I just can't keep it all together.  Depressing!

BUT, I have begun to see some sun peeking through my self-imposed clouds.  I have really been focusing on the small things.  Letting the sun warm my skin on the one day it was nice enough.  Turning off the radio and rolling down the windows just to listen to the wind. 

I tend to want to be entertained.  Be it a movie or a book, I don't spend a lot of time just being.  Well, I'm changing that.  I'm going to find out what the wind wants to whisper to me. 

Have I been so wholly consuming my time that I've forgotten how to be still?

No comments:

Post a Comment