Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waste of time?

My computer decided to be bratty today.  I have needed to download the software for my home printer and, being a new computer, some other loose ends needed tying up.  OH MY WORD--I forgot how long it takes to do all that!!  It took 30 minutes to get the printer printing.  I had to register my Microsoft Office package--it kept telling me weird things.  So I call the number it gives me to register via phone and, of course, get someone with the Indian accent.  Not that that's bad, but just one more thing to frustrate me :)

The good new is:  I got it all done.  The bad news:  It's now 2:30 and I haven't really gotten much else done today.  Oh, well.  I'll do stuff this weekend :)

I will rest well upon my pillow tonight knowing I won't have to deal with the computer stuff tomorrow. 

Prepare yourself for a subject change:

So I go for a walk yesterday through the woods with camera in tow so I could capture anything interesting.  This is all I came up with :)


In the midst of all dead things, there was a splash of color-

 Not sure why this caught my attention.

Afterwards, I got the laundry out of the dryer, put it on the couch.  Come back after a minute and look what I found:

If I could fit, I'd probably do that too!!


So much for my fabulous photography work ;)  I'll try to come up with another hobby. 

Will Spring inspire better pics?

2 comments:

  1. so... I see that Greg is a 'follower'. :-)
    he's keeping tabs on you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos you captured, and the fact that you went in the woods and a photo of your pup laying in laundry. this is real life. this is the stuff you'll look back on in 20 years and now you have it documented and you won't care how good the photography is :)

    ReplyDelete