Sunday, May 8, 2011

The winds of change blow happy

It's been a while since I blogged last, but if I showed you my calendar, you would understand.  It feels like every other week I stretch myself beyond my limits.  But I survive...

I can't wait until the kids get out of school:)  My sister's pool should be finished for us to enjoy, we're getting free bowling tickets every week from AMF, and we'll actually have time to go to the library and chill out.  I've heard that FunQuest will have free admission Thursdays this summer--awesome!  I'm just hoping my job doesn't keep me from enjoying it.  A friend I go to lunch with laughs when I answer my business phone because she knows exactly what I'm going to say.  "Where are you going and What are you getting?"  I'll miss those lunches...

I will not be enjoying the brightness of the sun or breaking out into an instant sweat just for stepping outside.  I am truly thankful for air conditioning; I know I would have been miserable way back when women wore long sleeves even in summer while cooking over an extremely hot fire.  Not for me:) 

The last day of school will be here soon.  I only have to wait 19 days!!

1 comment:

  1. seriously. looking forward to summer.
    I'm hoping to find some free time in there;)

    ReplyDelete