Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Live to Ski:)

I got back from skiing on Sunday.  What a trip!!  I LOVE TO SKI:)  My poor body had had it by Saturday night.  I basically skiied, ate, and slept.  That's a vacation, folks!

I don't think I've ever been away from my kids that long (of my choice).  It felt weird.  I think my kids are getting to that age where I don't worry about them as much when they're away from me.  I'm sure sending them to school has had something to do with that :)  I love them so much, but I can certainly enjoy some adults-only times.

Going back to that whole not worrying thing I said--I do realize that the time is coming where I will worry myself sick about what they're doing when they aren't with me.  I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for the driving years.  Plus, that's what they make Prozac for, right?

1 comment:

  1. :-)
    adult-only time is a life saver! (for me) :-)
    My two weeks away has made such a change in how I view, and love, my kids.

    I think you and I should have a girl's weekend sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete