Thursday, September 29, 2011

Busy Bee

WOW--this week has been so full!  And it's not over yet... 

Luckily, I had time to sit and fire off 15 emails in a row:)  I'm making my list for tomorrow and I decided I'm not going to do anything else important tonight.  The laundry will still be there, and the floor will still need vacuuming.  Tomorrow will be busy, but productive.

I have to balance the checkbook tomorrow...and find room in our budget for everything.  Have I mentioned the fact that I'm trying to find a job???  This is depressing and stressful. 

I also have to find some time to make scarves for a Christmas charity I've been involved with for several years, and my crafts to sell.  Maybe it's not the time but the motivation that I need.  I'll just pray for it all to miraculously get done....that should work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment