Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cutesies

Today is my baby boy's 10th birthday:)  I can't believe it's been ten years!  He's grown into a wonderful little person and I'm so proud of him.  I'm really hoping the upcoming hurricane will not affect his party...

I decided that this year I would not take sweets to the school for the kids' birthdays.  I already have to make a large cake for his party, and the schools do not allow you to bring homemade treats.  I priced cupcakes at a couple of bakeries, and WOW...I'll have something special for him at home this afternoon! 

On another note, I "sparkled" a shirt for Nadia-she designed it, I sewed it:
(I don't know why it's sideways--the org pic is not!)

                
I'm really excited about the upcoming Christmas holiday season, as I will be creating some things to sell--it's been a while since I've done that.  I'll be posting the items on FB.  Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment