Thursday, December 1, 2011

All about Ivy (or at least a little) . . .

As I sit here beside my biggest blog fan (aka Ivy, my sister-who funnily enough hasn't signed up as a follower!), I listen to shrieks from the bathroom and I think, "THESE KIDS ARE CRAZY!!!"  Poor little heathens...they just  can't help themselves.  I believe this set of cousins bring out the worst in each other.  But they sure do have fun:)

My wonderful sister invited us down for my favorite dinner-Potato Soup.  YUMMY!! Thanks Ivy:)  Then she let me use the computer since mine's still sick...Thanks Ivy, again:)

I will be very glad for this weekend to come, although it won't be particularly relaxing.  Christmas Party for Adams & Garth in Charlottesville Sat. night, and we're walking in the parade with the Maddox Air & Electrical float *very excited* on Sun. night.  I will need to grocery shop, paint my toenails, and do laundry somewhere in there as well...not fun.  But I WON'T have to call 22 people by lunch to tell them that they do in fact have to work today. 

1 comment:

  1. rockin'.
    I love Ivy too :)
    And we are expecting the Maddox people to be good to us at the parade!! My kids want CANDY!! (We'll be the ones yelling at you)
    Any chance you are throwing out sweatshirts? I'll take a big one.. for my big body.
    hehe.
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete